I am not particularly a Clinton fan but I must admit that she really has a good point with regards to the states of Michigan and Florida voters.
- Florida and Michigan both opted for early primaries;
- The DNC strongly objected yet both states went ahead with their respective plans;
- Senator Obama chose to remove himself from the ballots;
- Senator Clinton won both primaries uncontested;
- The DNC stripped Florida and Michigan from their delegates and Clinton's primaries won delegates.
- Obama argues that Clinton won both primaries because he was not on the ballots;
Note that Obama chose not to be part of both primaries therefore forfeited all delegates.
Well, I say !
Go for it Hillary Clinton !
You fought both Michigan and Florida races and you won square and fair ! You go Girl !
Should the DNC not give Hillary the delegates that she legally won, then the DNC is just a travesty of the electoral process, an insult to our democracy that our Forefathers fought so hard for, and sheer abuse of power bordering communist pigs .